Sunshine Blogger Award
I have kindly been nominated by Dr Sarah Mehta Mahajan from her blog HeartyPsych for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am sincerely grateful to Dr. Mehta for having me taken in consideration for this award. It means a lot to me, especially because it is about a sunshine, and a sunshine is about life and hope. Again, thank you!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
“The Blogosphere community holds several awards that bloggers use to nominate a blog in appreciation for its creative, inspiring, or motivational content.”
“The award also helps other blogger receive recognition and free exposure for their blogs.”
There are some basic rules to follow if you decide to participate:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog so everyone can visit.
2. Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog post.
5. List the rules and display the Award logo on your blog post.
Questions from HearthyPsych are:
1. How old is your blog? A= 3 years
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging? A=Inspiring with my writing, making people happy and sometimes even ranting, creating some interesting discussions in the comment section.
3. How important do you think Social Media is for the success of a blog? A= It is very important for marketing and PR but most important than that is the quality of your blog.
4. How would you define a successful blog? In other words, what do you think a successful blog looks like? A= I can only answer for the success I want for my blog: quality followers and subscribers, people showing me some love through their likes and comments, interacting with me. Some other bloggers probably desire to make money or become famous, which is perfectly fine with me.
5. Have you ever thought about monetizing your blog? A= Yes
6. If so, what do you think is the best method for monetizing? A= The best method depends on what the blogger wants and his or her qualifications, career, etc.
My nominees are:
My questions to the nominees are:
- How old is your blog?
- Why do you like blogging?
- Do you like interacting with your followers in the comment section?
- Do you prefer blogging than social media?
- Do you like being nominated for blogging awards?
- Do you plan blogging for long time?
- What is the best accomplishment or satisfaction you have had through your blogging?
- Have you ever blogged about very controversial topics?
- As a blogger, do you think that there should be more bloggers than Facebook addicts?
- Do you like html and have you created a code of your own?
- What do you think about live blogging, video, podcast?
Thank you for reading my blog and take care of yourselves. Don’t forget to laugh today!