- 2 English cucumbers (sliced into rounds)
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- Green onion and fresh dill
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, greek yogurt, lemon juice, minced garlic, and dill. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir and set aside.
- Slice cucumbers into thin rounds or half rounds if using large cucumbers. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add thinly sliced onion. Just before serving stir sauce into the salad and mix to coat cucumbers.
- After adding sauce, the salad will stay fresh for about 2-3 hours, after which it needs to be refrigerated.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and dill before serving.