- 1. I hate it that original Claymation Christmas stories have gone out of fashion!
- 2. I hate it that I can only find the best candy cane ONLY this time of the year.
- 3. People calling Xmas decorations “decs”. Nearly as bad as writing “Xmas”
- 4. I dislike it that we as a family cannot get-together in these holidays.
- 5. Struggling to find the perfect gift for everyone…especially for those who I call the “Perfect Gift People”
- 6. I definitely do not like it that my cats and kitties destroy my tree and tree ornaments EVERY YEAR! (he he… secretely, I LOVE IT!)
- 7. I dislike it that Santa Clause come home only around Christmas Eve. He should work more often, spreading the jolly feeling through out the year!
- 8. I don’t like it that I can only put my snow globes on display one time a year. I mean, I could have them all year round but it’d ruin the magic, huh?
- 9. Since I am a bit impatient, I don’t enjoy wrapping Christmas gifts. It can take a lot of time (lack of practice lol)
- 10. Where do you stand on egg nog: do you love it or hate it?
I hate it. I prefer the Mexican version of it. It is called ROMPOPE and it is delicious!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my patients, my website subscribers, contacts and followers all over the digital world. 🎄🎋🎇🎍🎄🎁
You are a blessing in my life and I wish for you and your loved ones a jolly time full with love and perfect health.