1. Rhinoceros horns and human fingernails have the same chemical composition. Those who unethically ingest powdered rhino horn for its perceived health benefits would do just as well to eat their own fingernails.
2. One noodle of spaghetti is technically called a “spaghetto.”And a singular cannoli is a cannolo.
3. Ready to enter the fruit matrix? Watermelon, eggplant, and chili peppers are all berries. Fruits that are not berries include STRAWBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES, AND RASPBERRIES. Well, now I’m furious! 😂 Science Facts!
4. Oh, and if that wasn’t enough… peanuts aren’t nuts.
5. The planet’s lightning storms convert its methane gas into carbon, which hardens into one of the most valuable substances on Earth as it falls. I WANT MY DIAMONDS!
Published by Dr. Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS
I live in the Science Universe, Cycling World and Freedom Home.
I am a Medical Doctor and General Surgeon.
I specialize in difficult medical and clinical diagnostics. I subspecialize in Ischemic Cardiopathy.
I am a Certified Medical Doctor by the World Medical Asociation.
I have been practicing medical science for 32 years
In my private life I am a competitive amateur cyclist, animal lover, acoustic guitar player and song writer.
My legs keep the wheels turning, my spirit keeps me going….AND MY BRAIN KEEPS ME BALANCED!
View all posts by Dr. Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS