2. In a bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, Italian seasonings and salt and pepper. When thoroughly combined, add the chicken, onions, tomatoes and peppers. Mix until everything is coated with the butter/olive oil/seasoning mixture.
3. Layout (4) 16-inch long pieces of foil and divide the ingredients evenly in the center of the foil. Wrap the foil tightly so there are no holes. If you have to, add another piece of foil on top to ensure the moisture remains in the packet.
4. Place the foil packets on a foil-lined baking sheet for 15-20 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
5. Open the packets and add the cheese. Add the packet back to the stove for an additional minute to melt the cheese.
6. When the cheese is melted garnish with basil and vinegar.
7. You can complete the meal with pasta and sauce as an option
Published by Dr. Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS
I live in the Science Universe, Cycling World and Freedom Home.
I am a Medical Doctor and General Surgeon.
I specialize in difficult medical and clinical diagnostics. I subspecialize in Ischemic Cardiopathy.
I am a Certified Medical Doctor by the World Medical Asociation.
I have been practicing medical science for 32 years
In my private life I am a competitive amateur cyclist, animal lover, acoustic guitar player and song writer.
My legs keep the wheels turning, my spirit keeps me going….AND MY BRAIN KEEPS ME BALANCED!
View all posts by Dr. Martha Andrea Castro Noriega, MD WMA FACS