HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! FELIZ DÍA DE LAS MADRES!
To all the mothers in the world and the ones that have departed, all the love from me to you.
Yes, we are born, aren’t we? Grow up a few months and then, 365 days later: BAM! Parents and grandparents decide to celebrate your first birthday on this earth, “a special day” they call it, a day none of us remember!
Needless to say: years go by, suddenly you are 7 and you want some presents for your birthday: mainly toys. When you are 16 things change, now you want to spend it with your friends, have a teenage party. Two or three years go by, now you are 18 or 19 and you want to celebrate your birthday with your sweetheart.
If everything goes fine in your life and you are “lucky” enough to grow older, the twenties, thirties, forties….fifties anyone?! Then what? How do you really want to celebrate your birthday?
I am wishing my family, friends, WordPress bloggers, followers, contacts around the world, a very Happy New Year 2022, full of love, prosperity, happiness, strength, and perfect health. May all your wishes be fulfilled this year and the rest of your life!
I wrote the title of the post in capital letters because I am screaming it to everyone around the world, to whom I wish love, prosperity, wisdom, happiness, food on the table today and each day of your lives for you and your loved ones. May the glory of the universe and the goodness of the people in the world fill your hearts and your homes with health and great energy, forever and ever.
- 1. I hate it that original Claymation Christmas stories have gone out of fashion!
- 2. I hate it that I can only find the best candy cane ONLY this time of the year.
- 3. People calling Xmas decorations “decs”. Nearly as bad as writing “Xmas”
- 4. I dislike it that we as a family cannot get-together in these holidays.
- 5. Struggling to find the perfect gift for everyone…especially for those who I call the “Perfect Gift People”
- 6. I definitely do not like it that my cats and kitties destroy my tree and tree ornaments EVERY YEAR! (he he… secretely, I LOVE IT!)
- 7. I dislike it that Santa Clause come home only around Christmas Eve. He should work more often, spreading the jolly feeling through out the year!
- 8. I don’t like it that I can only put my snow globes on display one time a year. I mean, I could have them all year round but it’d ruin the magic, huh?
- 9. Since I am a bit impatient, I don’t enjoy wrapping Christmas gifts. It can take a lot of time (lack of practice lol)
- 10. Where do you stand on egg nog: do you love it or hate it?
I hate it. I prefer the Mexican version of it. It is called ROMPOPE and it is delicious!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my patients, my website subscribers, contacts, and followers all over the digital world. 🎄🎋🎇🎍🎄🎁
You are a blessing in my life and I wish you and your loved ones a jolly time full of love and perfect health.
I was 19 years old when I started my own path towards success. I never doubted that I was going to get to where I am now. Self-confidence, loving with extreme passion what I do, learning from my mistakes, and never give up, are some of the many attitudes I have to continue and keep on going, always.
Because success is not only to get there, where you always dreamed of, it is about maintaining it, keeping it flourishing. It is about feeling satisfied with what you have accomplished but compelled to continue to do it until your time to cease to exist comes.
Thank you for letting me share this special day with all of you, my dear WordPress friends.