1. Rhinoceros horns and human fingernails have the same chemical composition. Those who unethically ingest powdered rhino horn for its perceived health benefits would do just as well to eat their own fingernails.
2. One noodle of spaghetti is technically called a “spaghetto.”And a singular cannoli is a cannolo.
3. Ready to enter the fruit matrix? Watermelon, eggplant, and chili peppers are all berries. Fruits that are not berries include STRAWBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES, AND RASPBERRIES. Well, now I’m furious! 😂 Science Facts!
4. Oh, and if that wasn’t enough… peanuts aren’t nuts.
5. The planet’s lightning storms convert its methane gas into carbon, which hardens into one of the most valuable substances on Earth as it falls. I WANT MY DIAMONDS!