I am 58 years old and my next birthday is April 18 … aaahhhh … glorious 59. And the next one will be the big 60! (feel like 20 though)
You live life once, I thought, so Martha, let’s get crrrrrazy and get yourself an electrical scooter and/or a motorcycle. This is the baby I’m getting (max speed 25 km/hr and good uphill power)
SCOOTER WITH LIGHTS ON
See, I have been a bicyclist for 15 years already. I have built powerful muscles and resistance. I can climb hills that are pretty steep and I love speed. I can go down the airport highway of my city where I live at 84 km/hr (52.19 miles/hr). And I am not afraid. I love it. But I am ready to try new things, and an electrical scooter is my gift for this year’s birthday, In the meantime, I will keep looking for the motorcycle of my dreams!
SCOOTER WITH LIGHTS OFF
Important Events February 7
Many important events happened on this day. But the ones that I consider to be of relevance for our day and age are the following:
- 1918 Great Britain grants women (30 & over) the vote
- 1935 “Monopoly” board game goes on sale for 1st time
- 2018 Elon Musk’s company SpaceX launches Falcon Heavy, world’s most powerful rocket
- 2012 6.9 magnitude quake hits near the central Philippines with 43 confirmed deaths
- 2013 A magnitude 8.0 earthquake occurs off the Solomon Islands coast causing the death of nine people
- 2018 6.0 magnitude earthquake strikes Hualien County, Taiwan, leaving 10 dead and over 50 missing
Ashton Kutcher, 1978
The one and only who inspired one of my favorite shows on TV: (LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE)
Laura Ingalls Wilder, who wrote the book and Michael Landon brought it to live to the screen.
BORN ON 1865
Charles Dickens, 1812
IMPORTANT NOTE from Dr. Castro:
Please don’t assume that I am a Democrat or Republican just because I write or mention my admiration about certain people who are registered as such. I am neither. I hold no rigid political affiliation.
I admire the human being, no matter his/her political affiliation, religion or lack thereof.
I am a true freedom thinker who do not like labels. I don’t follow hypocrites. I admire what I think it’s admirable to me, and criticise what I sincerely think has to be denounced as a bad policy, error or a crime.
Dr. Martha A. Castro Noriega, MD
[wpedon id=”2447″ align=”center”]