Duck breast from the hot air frye
Pingback links are fun, especially when they belong to wonderful people who have great ideas, stories to tell, thoughts, activities, hobbies, knowledge, feelings to share in a blog. I appreciate their constant writing, their likes, interesting comments, and the blogging interaction we are building day by day.
So, from now on I am going to make one or two posts a month with some awesome pingback links of my followers in WordPress.
I am a blogger because I love writing, photographing, communicating with other people who are like-minded, exchanging ideas, teaching others what I know, and learning from others’ mental and soul wonders so we can all share, connect, inspire and grow.
Educating myself and advancing in my blogging is what I have decided today, that is why I want to set some goals and share them with my followers, contacts, family, and friends:
- Blogging at least 3 times a week
- Interacting more often with my followers
- Increasing my followers count
- Motivating comments in my blog
- Commenting more often in my followers blog
Happy blogging everyone!
- I hate that a blogger follows/subscribes to your blog, you follow him/her back, and then s/he unfollows you, hoping you don’t notice. I really don’t like this.
- I hate it that you give likes to a blogger, comment on his/her blog, and they never return the favor, not even at least once!
- I hate it that people unfollow you if your political or religious views or the lack thereof are different from theirs. What? Why? Can we be a little bit mature and respect other people’s views? Thank you very much.
- I hate it that people want to copy your content to benefit their own website or social media without giving you credit. Geez!
- I hate it that sometimes I have written almost the whole blog post and uploaded images and pictures and I click the wrong button and the post disappears! Have to start over or use the autosaving that WordPress left for me.
- I hate trolls. Icky internet trolls that pick on people, write hateful comments and are completely unhelpful.
- I hate Alexa Traffic Widget It doesn’t matter if your Alexa traffic rank is 1,000 or even 100 when the quality of your blog sucks. I mean, you know that Alexa traffic rank is just a number and it doesn’t reflect the ‘real’ traffic stats.
- I hate insane publishing frequency, like more than 8 or 10 posts a day?!
- I hate it when I don’t have enough time to respond to all my subscribers comments on my blog.
- I hate it when I visit a blog and it has infinite ads and pop-ups. I had a blog like that 2 years ago and it was driving ME crazy, LOL
On a side note, I’m pretty sure that there are some things that you hate about my blog. Criticism is always appreciated (as long as it’s constructive and NOT judgmental in my persona or MY freedom of speech), so do share it as a comment below.
From the bottom of my heart to all of you: Thank you! Thank you for all the support, your subscriptions, your likes, your interesting, intelligent, funny comments.
You all are excellent bloggers and it is an honor for me to be in contact with all of you, where ever you are in the world.
I also want to thank all my readers who do not blog but who they visit my site and subscribe via email and to my newsletter.
Thank you to all those who have donated to my site. Thank you for your trust and your loyalty.
If you like my blog and blog posts please follow my blog.
Where WordPress bloggers support each other with feedback and advice.