Here you’ll find a group of cats who decided to spice things up a bit in the world of cat fur patterns.
Hamilton The Fancy Cat with a Mustache!
Regardless, these little guys and their awesome fur are sure to put a smile on your face!
This cat has a secret identity…which one will it be?
What marking name would you give to this one?
This marking is so unique I read there has been only one of its kind found in Australia.
This cute kitten is so adorable with his/her markings around the ears and the black marking in the middle of the forehead.
Others among them seem to be less enthused with their unique markings, which make them appear to be wearing full-time funny faces or doing a permanent impression of a historical figure.
Some of the little guys were born with awesome symbols in their fur that allow them to wear their hearts on their sleeves.
Beautiful Calico markings!
Sweet and royal fur markings…adorable!
It looks like this cat has a gorilla on his back. What does it look like to you?
- 1. I hate it that original Claymation Christmas stories have gone out of fashion!
- 2. I hate it that I can only find the best candy cane ONLY this time of the year.
- 3. People calling Xmas decorations “decs”. Nearly as bad as writing “Xmas”
- 4. I dislike it that we as a family cannot get-together in these holidays.
- 5. Struggling to find the perfect gift for everyone…especially for those who I call the “Perfect Gift People”
- 6. I definitely do not like it that my cats and kitties destroy my tree and tree ornaments EVERY YEAR! (he he… secretely, I LOVE IT!)
- 7. I dislike it that Santa Clause come home only around Christmas Eve. He should work more often, spreading the jolly feeling through out the year!
- 8. I don’t like it that I can only put my snow globes on display one time a year. I mean, I could have them all year round but it’d ruin the magic, huh?
- 9. Since I am a bit impatient, I don’t enjoy wrapping Christmas gifts. It can take a lot of time (lack of practice lol)
- 10. Where do you stand on egg nog: do you love it or hate it?
I hate it. I prefer the Mexican version of it. It is called ROMPOPE and it is delicious!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my patients, my website subscribers, contacts, and followers all over the digital world. 🎄🎋🎇🎍🎄🎁
You are a blessing in my life and I wish you and your loved ones a jolly time full of love and perfect health.
YOUR GIFT ….. HAHAHA
A Cat Named Frank – Poem by Marilyn Lott
He is a beautiful kitty cat
Frank is his name
And around the barnyard
He has risen to fame
Not only does he have
A coat so warm and soft
He’s quite the little mouser
Even up in the tall hayloft
He has a certain way
About him, it’s a fact
His personality, my friend
Changes how you react
You fall in love so quickly
When Frank comes into the room
For he takes a lot of time
Out of his busy day to groom
He keeps your heart on a string
And this you can take to the bank
When you become a victim of
A charming cat named Frank!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERBODY!!!!
“Please, be kind to yourself. I wish you the best in life, prosperity, happiness, love, and health.” Sincerely, Dr. Martha
“There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — music and cats.”
“Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.”
“I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.”
If you’re a cat lover like I am, you have probably been known to throw around a few cat puns here and there, or whenever you possibly can. I thought I’d have a little fun with this showing you some purr-fect cat puns.
Adorable funny cats… The unsung heroes of our lives.
They bring us so much joy, calmness, and relaxation. They also bring us dead mice, pukes, scratches, and small-scale cat-tastrophies.
Nobody’s purr-fect, I guess. If you love these fluffy little bundles of contradiction, then you’ll surely enjoy our list of illustrated cat puns.
Thank you for reading and caring. Take care. DR. MARTHA CASTRO, MD