- Accept that some situations are beyond your control.
- Motivate and inspire yourself everyday
- Allow yourself time to grieve and feel all the feelings.
- Never be afraid to ask for help.
- Whenever possible, offer help to those in need.
- Take joy where life offers it.
- Reframe your negative thoughts.
“A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others. “– Dalai Lama
“If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.”– Chad Sugg
“Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile.”– Chinese Proverb