I cannot get enough laughter. A good laugh is always welcome, you see, it makes us relax our muscles and see our life situations in a more positive way. Also, our mental health keeps us sane.
10 Things I Hate About Christmas
- 1. I hate it that original Claymation Christmas stories have gone out of fashion!
- 2. I hate it that I can only find the best candy cane ONLY this time of the year.
- 3. People calling Xmas decorations “decs”. Nearly as bad as writing “Xmas”
- 4. I dislike it that we as a family cannot get-together in these holidays.
- 5. Struggling to find the perfect gift for everyone…especially for those who I call the “Perfect Gift People”
- 6. I definitely do not like it that my cats and kitties destroy my tree and tree ornaments EVERY YEAR! (he he… secretely, I LOVE IT!)
- 7. I dislike it that Santa Clause come home only around Christmas Eve. He should work more often, spreading the jolly feeling through out the year!
- 8. I don’t like it that I can only put my snow globes on display one time a year. I mean, I could have them all year round but it’d ruin the magic, huh?
- 9. Since I am a bit impatient, I don’t enjoy wrapping Christmas gifts. It can take a lot of time (lack of practice lol)
- 10. Where do you stand on egg nog: do you love it or hate it?
I hate it. I prefer the Mexican version of it. It is called ROMPOPE and it is delicious!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my patients, my website subscribers, contacts, and followers all over the digital world. 🎄🎋🎇🎍🎄🎁
You are a blessing in my life and I wish you and your loved ones a jolly time full of love and perfect health.
Summer Drink Of The Week: Pineapple Coconut Agua Fresca
“Agua Fresca” is Spanish for “Cool Water” with fruits without alcohol. It is a great way to make different flavored drinks to share with all members of the family by the pool this hot summer!
AGUAS FRESCAS IN MEXICO!
- 1-20 oz can pineapple slices (or chunks) in 100% pineapple juice
- 3 cups 100% pineapple Juice
- 1-14 oz can coconut cream. Please make sure to get “cream” not “milk
- Place pineapple slices (or chunks) with their own juice in a blender. Pour in the coconut cream and the pineapple juice.
- Blend until fruit is completely blended if you are looking for a smooth, creamy consistency, or a little less blended, if you want your agua fresca “chunkier.” Both ways are amazing.
- Put it in the fridge for a few hours or serve with ice.
Exotic Tropical Fruit Of The Week: Carambola AKA Starfruit
IDEAS HOW TO EAT THIS FANTASTIC FRUIT!
This is how Carambola Tree grows the fruit
MY STARFRUIT JUICE RECIPE
- 2 Starfruit cut into pieces
- 1 lemon worth of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 scoop creatine monohydrate
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup water
- Add the starfruit, lemon juice, stevia, and creatine to the blender
- Strain into a glass
- Serve garnished with a lemon or starfruit star
CINNAMON STARFRUIT TART
GRILLED SALMON WITH CARAMBOLA/STARFRUIT SALAD
4 Images For You To Make You Smile and Hopeful Today!
5 Summer Awesome Refreshing Drinks Ideas to Hydrate you and Make you Happy!
Aguas frescas are refreshing fruit drinks they sell all over Mexico, and that you can find in this country at almost any taqueria. They’re cooling and sweet and are great alongside spicy food.
CUCUMBER LIME MINT
4 Exotic Drinks with Flowers to Make You happy!
Exotic Virgin (non-alcoholic) Drinks and the Benefits of Flowers in your Mood:
Nature is wonderful. It amazes me all the time with its beauty and power of living.
Being around nature and using the benefits of its products in practically everything I do, brings joy to my life.
I use flowers in my drinks, my teas, my coffee, my refreshment drinks, even in my meals. When I go out bicycling, I prefer to do my bike ride where there are lots of flowers and greenery.
Try to use more flowers of all colors in your meals and drinks, many of them are edible, and others are so divine that will beautify the environment of your house when you place them well arranged in a flower base. Soon, you will notice how your mood will improve and will become more cheerful and hopeful.
VIRGIN DRINK WITH NATURAL POWER
VIRGIN DRINKS WITH FLOWER POWER
The original Singapore Sling was made with ingredients like gin, Cointreau, Grenadine, and pineapple juice over 100 years ago at the Raffles Hotel in Singapore.
I make it but I don’t add gin.
Try the present-day take on the beverage at The Peninsula’s ritzy rooftop bar with The Ning Sling: Stoli orange and fresh mint leaves shaken with lychee and tart passion fruit juice.
Dr. Martha Castro, MD
Munich Oktoberfest 2018 Food and Beer
This speciality is served in all the big festival tents. There is actually not much room for experimenting, because the guests want the roast pork exactly like it’s done in Bavaria: with potato dumplings, sauerkraut and, of course, a lot of gravy.
Roast Pork for Connoiseurs and Epicures