Luggage and shoes are very important when going to the airport!
Traveling across and around the world is something exotic I love to do. I get to go to medical conferences, I learn, I bicycle in new paradises, I eat wonderful food. Enjoy life with my family.
THE LEMON & DUKE RESTAURANT BAR IN DUBLIN
“Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets”
“We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.”
MONTPARNASSE RESTAURANT IN PARIS
I like to use the right airplane company that provides to its customers not only safety but extreme comfort and class. I don’t like to feel uncomfortable and unpleasant.
Feel free to pin, save, tweet, and post on your own social media. Let’s spread the word of love, travel, and adventure. We need it now more than ever!
5 Best Hotels in 2018
I am rating these ones with 5 stars based on my own personal traveling and use of them this year.
1. The Schlosshotel Velden hotel in Austria offer a superb view of Lake Woerthersee, also a fantastic SPA resort that will surpass the expectations of even the most seasoned resort connoisseur. It offers glamorous and comfortable rooms with tradition and modernity, the Schloss Hotel Velden receives me and my family with exquisite personalised service.
2. The Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Riocentro hotel has rooms elegantly styled with wooden furniture and contemporary decor. The conference auditorium is for business or education is elegant and comfortable with computers at the service of the attendees.
3. The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is affordable for the luxury and comfort it offers to its guests. The best of times in Dubai you will have if you stay here.
4. The Royal Palm in the Galapagos Islands and their staff exceeded our expectations of fun and adventure, coordinating 3 boat trips and 3 land trips. The food was very good, and when we were unable to make it back for a meal, they coordinated with a restaurant in town for our meal. This was unexpected. Our kids enjoyed the grounds and being somewhat away from everything allowed them to run around and enjoy the facilities.
5. The Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort in South Korea knows how to give pleasure to its customers. We found peace and fun at the same time depending on the place and activity. We stayed here for 7 nights and we loved it! We loved everything about the suite. The bed was super comfy. The shower and the bathroom were superb. We loved the breakfast too. Lots of choices, western and Korean.
Schlosshotel Velden Hotel
Hotel Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Riocentro
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
Royal Palm in the Galapagos Islands
Intercontinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort
Going to the FORMULA 1 2018 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX every year is a must!
But before the car racing that takes place in November, from the 23rd to the 25th, I like to enjoy the DUBAI AUTODROME with my daughter and my son-in-law (of course, we use the autodrome in times designated for beginners only): the Kartdrome … it’s fun!
They are fearless behind the wheel and that’s the kind of competitors I like to confront. But all in the name of good fun, of course. The thing is that who ever loses in the autodrome will be paying for the tickets to the musical concert we’ll be assisting to the off track racing night of all nights fun on Sunday November 25th: GUNS AND ROSES ladies and gentleman!
My Favorite to WIN this year:
Max Verstappen driving during the 2017 Abu Dhabi
Now, seriously, I hope this year’s Formula One gets better than last years. Gotta admit that it was a boring experience. I like adrenaline and spice in car racing. 2017 brought fans such high points as 35 spot grid penalties for teams that were forced to change an engine or transmission before the FIA, in its infinite wisdom, thought appropriate. The FIA has this absurd notion that fans care a flying fig leaf about durability of powertrain components. Note to Jean Todt, the taciturn head of the organization — they don’t.
This year’s preliminary schedule features 21 races — the most ever — but the teams will be forced to complete the expanded format with one less engine. Beginning in 2018, they were allowed to use only three engines for the entire season. Last year’s (2017) driving champion, Lewis Hamilton, frets that this year’s car will be like driving a bus because the drivers will be forced to conserve the equipment instead of battling each other on track.
If you missed this year’s great Abu Dhabi 2018 car racing, you can still prepare now for next year’s:
Expo 2020 Dubai — running from October 2020 to April 2021 — is conscious of the fact, and this week released details of its legacy plan at real estate industry event Cityscape Global 2017. Dubbed “District 2020,” the area which the expo occupies in Dubai South will undergo extensive redevelopments before reopening in October 2021 — not long after the expo closes in April that year.
The Foster + Partners designed Mobility Pavilion for Dubai Expo 2020. All photos Credit: Expo 2020
Some buildings will remain unchanged, including the Santiago Calatrava-designed UAE National Pavilion, modeled on the wings of a falcon. Others will be transformed on the inside: The Sustainability Pavilion, for instance, will live on as a center for child and scientific education. The Dubai World Trade Center Conference and Exhibition Center will also remain once the expo closes.
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER
THE DUBAI AL WASL PLAZA
A SUMPTUOUS AFTERNOON IN DUBAI
Traveling across and around the world is something exotic I love to do. I get to go to medical conferences, I learn, I bicycle in new paradises, I eat wonderful food. But to get there I also love to do it with style and elegance. Using the right airplane that provides to their customers not only safety but extreme comfort and class.
December is here and Dubai is just around the corner.