Laughing and making life less serious is key for a better happier life. So, why not take advantage of these memes today to laugh. Later when you go to work remember that life is present for us to live.
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE KITTIES 😆
LOVE IS IN THE AIR ….. 🎵🎵🎵🎼🎼🎼
Even Without Teeth, SMILE!
Cheers to all who have an open mind, a peaceful mind.
Even Captain Picard and Commander Riker know how to have a laugh!
Nuts give me anaphylactic shocks. They are darn dangerous to my health!
Lots and lots of faith!
- I hate that a blogger follows/subscribes to your blog, you follow him/her back, and then s/he unfollows you, hoping you don’t notice. I really don’t like this.
- I hate it that you give likes to a blogger, comment on his/her blog, and they never return the favor, not even at least once!
- I hate it that people unfollow you if your political or religious views or the lack thereof are different from theirs. What? Why? Can we be a little bit mature and respect other people’s views? Thank you very much.
- I hate it that people want to copy your content to benefit their own website or social media without giving you credit. Geez!
- I hate it that sometimes I have written almost the whole blog post and uploaded images and pictures and I click the wrong button and the post disappears! Have to start over or use the autosaving that WordPress left for me.
- I hate trolls. Icky internet trolls that pick on people, write hateful comments and are completely unhelpful.
- I hate Alexa Traffic Widget It doesn’t matter if your Alexa traffic rank is 1,000 or even 100 when the quality of your blog sucks. I mean, you know that Alexa traffic rank is just a number and it doesn’t reflect the ‘real’ traffic stats.
- I hate insane publishing frequency, like more than 8 or 10 posts a day?!
- I hate it when I don’t have enough time to respond to all my subscribers comments on my blog.
- I hate it when I visit a blog and it has infinite ads and pop-ups. I had a blog like that 2 years ago and it was driving ME crazy, LOL
On a side note, I’m pretty sure that there are some things that you hate about my blog. Criticism is always appreciated (as long as it’s constructive and NOT judgmental in my persona or MY freedom of speech), so do share it as a comment below.
“Laughter is the best medicine” quote has a lot of truth in it! Laughter certainly brings joy to our lives, improves cardiac health, lowers stress hormones, triggers the release of endorphins, and lots more, making us happier and thus healthier!
W T F !
Madness is a Wonderful Thing!
Open 24 Hours?! hahaha
Don’t Worry, Laugh!
How Is Your Kitty Enjoying Autumn?
It’s A Hard Life….
This Cat Is Doing That Like A Boss!
Just Because Laughing Is Great!
Where is the epi pen?
…Ha! Free thinkers are not militants…unless I tell you so! 😜
True and funny!