- The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea of the eye. It receives oxygen directly from the air.
- The human brain has a memory capacity equivalent to more than four terabytes on a hard drive.
- A newborn child can breathe and swallow at the same time for up to seven months.
- Your skull is made up of 29 different bones.
- Nerve impulses sent from the brain move at a speed of 274 km/h.
- A single human brain generates more electrical impulses in a day than all the telephones of the world combined.
- The average human body contains enough sulfur to kill all the fleas on the average dog, enough carbon to make 900 pencils, enough potassium to fire a toy cannon, enough fat to make seven bars of soap, and enough water to fill a 50-liter barrel.
- The human heart pumps 182 million liters of blood during the average lifetime.
- 50,000 cells in your body died and were replaced by new ones while you were reading this sentence.
- The human embryo acquires fingerprints within three months of conception.
From a “prominent” Facebook PRP group…Patients are being sold PRP as a global magical anti-inflammatory that is injected into the IV monthly. In this post, the patient/victim was told that the platelets were even activated outside the body prior to being reinjected IV (Intravenously) to travel back to the heart.
Dr. Tricia Derges, with a patient in 2018 in Springfield, Mo., faces numerous charges in connection with a fraud scheme, prosecutors said.
We need to stop these scams before someone has a MI (Myocardial Infarction) or dies. We need regulatory and legal and medical/chiropractic/naturopathic board help on these. Count the red flags in what was done to this patient.
One company, Lung Health Institute, was charging patients over $5000 for this IV PRP treatment and calling it a stem cell treatment. They are being sued.
The stem cell clinic customers allege their $14,900 treatments were ineffective in treating lupus, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and other conditions, according to the San Diego Tribune.
“Dr. E. Michael Molnar goes into more details concerning the scientific facts of cell therapy or cell transplantation in the section Summary of Scientific Facts which is also included in the document you will download above. As far as Stem Cell Therapy PTE is concerned everything in the document is important but nothing is more important than the statement below.”
The novel coronavirus has shown us to be able to infiltrate just about every millimeter of the human body, from the brain to the heart and lungs, into the intestines, and right down to the toes, causing an extreme variety of symptoms ranging from discomfort to fatal. It’s a list that we, doctors expect to grow even longer.
The symptoms of a panic attack and a heart attack can be very similar, making it difficult to tell the difference.
If someone thinks they may be having a heart attack, they should seek emergency medical attention.
Having a heart attack also can cause someone to panic, which may make the situation more confusing.
My first medical title is 33 years old. Got it back on 1988.
Removing a foreign object from the airway using the Heimlich Maneuver also called Abdominal Thrusts. These are the steps to save someone else’s life or YOUR OWN!
INSTRUCTION AND ILLUSTRATION OF A HEIMLICH MANEUVER ON SOMEONE ELSE:
Vector – vector illustration of a Heimlich maneuver on oneself
ABDOMINAL THRUSTS ESPECIFICS
TECHNIQUE TO MAKE A FIST
NOTE: Repeat the instructions 5 to 6 times.
The Strongest Muscle in the human body (based on its weight) is the Masseter.
With all muscles of the jaw working together it can close the teeth with a force as great as 55 pounds (25 kilograms) on the incisors or 200 pounds (90.7 kilograms) on the molars!!!
Now it’s easy to understand why one suffers from headaches after clamping (Bruxism, grinding teeth) because of the effects of stress.
“Be ware of humans instead of be aware of dogs” – There are dogs with a high bite force but we can be very dangerous too. 👼