“Agua Fresca” is Spanish for “Cool Water” with fruits without alcohol. It is a great way to make different flavored drinks to share with all members of the family by the pool this hot summer!
AGUAS FRESCAS IN MEXICO!
- 1-20 oz can pineapple slices (or chunks) in 100% pineapple juice
- 3 cups 100% pineapple Juice
- 1-14 oz can coconut cream. Please make sure to get “cream” not “milk
- Place pineapple slices (or chunks) with their own juice in a blender. Pour in the coconut cream and the pineapple juice.
- Blend until fruit is completely blended if you are looking for a smooth, creamy consistency, or a little less blended, if you want your agua fresca “chunkier.” Both ways are amazing.
- Put it in the fridge for a few hours or serve with ice.