SIAMESE PERSIAN CAT
Have you ever seen the sweetest face?
KITTEN: “What in the world are these humans doing…?!
Leave me alone, I want to take a nap!
The short cutest video doesn’t show in the WordPress Reader. To watch it go to the page of the post
I Am So Pretty Selfie
Cat-Napping With My Lovely Human
I Am A Royal Fluffy Kittie!
Resting Peacefully After Eating
I Love My Twin Sister And My Human Too
I Love To Be Pet
Majestic Main Coon Cat
Funny and Sweet Calico
5 Minutes Ago They Were Chasing The Laser…got tired so fast! 😹
Yummy Yummy In The Market
SCRUMPTIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPE!
1 1/2 cups crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (15 cookies)
2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
3 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 10 cookies)
Crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
1. Heat oven to 325°F. In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix well. Press in bottom and up sides of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until smooth. At low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until blended. Add whipping cream, 2 tablespoons margarine and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies. Pour into crust-lined pan.
3. Bake at 325°F. for 50 to 60 minutes or until edges are set; center of cheesecake will be soft. Turn oven off; open oven door at least 4 inches. Let cheesecake sit in oven for 30 minutes or until center is set.
4. Remove cheesecake from oven. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 hour or until completely cooled. Carefully remove sides of pan. Refrigerate 8 hours.
5. Just before serving, top cheesecake with whipped cream; sprinkle with crushed cookies. Store in refrigerator.
[wpedon id=”2447″ align=”center”]
Spring is here and so the time to make your honey! If you have a swarm in your backyard I will tell you how to catch the bees. If you have a beekeeping then I assume you already know how to collect and pack your honey from the honeycombs.
Catching a swarm isn’t easy the first time you do it. When you realize the bees are coming out to swarm and not just working hard, you can try to settle them.
When the air becomes thick with bees, get a metal pan and spoon and start banging on it. This helps to settle the swarm into one place.
Once all the bees have settled into a ball, collect them into a hive box. Ideally, the swarm will have settled low enough to get the box under it to the position where you can brush them into the box. Sometimes if they settle on a limb you will have to cut that off and then shake that over the hive box.
Make sure the top is removed. Take a few frames out when you are brushing or shaking the bees. You can replace the lid when the bees start going in. You can tell if the queen has gone in because the other bees will start “bowing” to her as they’re going in.