You may be wondering what is in this salad that makes it such a party! We start with a blend of chopped spinach and cilantro, then top it with brown rice, pinto beans, and kidney beans. Next comes a generous pile of pico de gallo, fire roasted corn, and sliced avocado. Top it all off with homemade queso and you are good to go!
“If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” —Lao Tzu
The smallest act of kindness has the potential to turn a life around. Kudos to the kind man for caring.
- The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea of the eye. It receives oxygen directly from the air.
- The human brain has a memory capacity equivalent to more than four terabytes on a hard drive.
- A newborn child can breathe and swallow at the same time for up to seven months.
- Your skull is made up of 29 different bones.
- Nerve impulses sent from the brain move at a speed of 274 km/h.
- A single human brain generates more electrical impulses in a day than all the telephones of the world combined.
- The average human body contains enough sulfur to kill all the fleas on the average dog, enough carbon to make 900 pencils, enough potassium to fire a toy cannon, enough fat to make seven bars of soap, and enough water to fill a 50-liter barrel.
- The human heart pumps 182 million liters of blood during the average lifetime.
- 50,000 cells in your body died and were replaced by new ones while you were reading this sentence.
- The human embryo acquires fingerprints within three months of conception.