I have kindly been nominated by Dr Sarah Mehta Mahajan from her blog HeartyPsych for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am sincerely grateful to Dr. Mehta for having me taken in consideration for this award. It means a lot to me, especially because it is about a sunshine, and a sunshine is about life and hope. Again, thank you!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
“The Blogosphere community holds several awards that bloggers use to nominate a blog in appreciation for its creative, inspiring, or motivational content.”
“The award also helps other blogger receive recognition and free exposure for their blogs.”
There are some basic rules to follow if you decide to participate:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog so everyone can visit.
2. Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog post.
5. List the rules and display the Award logo on your blog post.
Questions from HearthyPsych are:
1. How old is your blog? A= 3 years
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging? A=Inspiring with my writing, making people happy and sometimes even ranting, creating some interesting discussions in the comment section.
3. How important do you think Social Media is for the success of a blog? A= It is very important for marketing and PR but most important than that is the quality of your blog.
4. How would you define a successful blog? In other words, what do you think a successful blog looks like? A= I can only answer for the success I want for my blog: quality followers and subscribers, people showing me some love through their likes and comments, interacting with me. Some other bloggers probably desire to make money or become famous, which is perfectly fine with me.
5. Have you ever thought about monetizing your blog? A= Yes
6. If so, what do you think is the best method for monetizing? A= The best method depends on what the blogger wants and his or her qualifications, career, etc.
My nominees are:
My questions to the nominees are:
Thank you for reading my blog and take care of yourselves. Don’t forget to laugh today!
SUBSCRIBE TO DR MARTHA
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
I often hear reporters on American TV channels talking about “troops”. The first time when I listened to that word being misused was when the war in Afghanistan was being announced by different TV reporters back in October 2001.
They were mentioning the amount of “troops” that President George Bush was sending. I was astonished! They said ten thousand of them were parting from USA. So I started to make my own calculations and said well, if a troop has a minimum of 3 to 5 platoons;
And next week they said more “troops” were leaving to the Middle East. By then I knew how erroneous and non-well educated in their own language they were: when they were saying “troops” they were referring to a singular, to one man, which is wrong.
For some English speakers a “trooper” is a mounted soldier. For others, a “trooper” is a policeman who patrols the roads of a U.S. state in a car.
As to “how a plural word becomes singular,” the answer has to be “by being used that way.”
However, just because a usage is widespread or has been added to a dictionary doesn’t mean that it is worth adopting.
For starters, there are some persons who are truly patient and can take a lot of bad actions (betrayal, lies, etc) from others without saying a word, but eventually everybody’s patience wears thin, sooner or later. What do you do when this happens to you?
What do you do when your patience wears thin?
Here I am to share my experiences with you, let's explore it together
Photographer - People and Places
Buy branded supplements at discount prices
tips , tricks , advices
News. tips and tricks
All about life
Life, love and destiny.
THE WORLD NEEDS MORE WORK THAT MATTERS
News & reviews
Adventuring, Exploring and Discovering with all its Nations Beauty, lifestyles, and Cultures.
is award free one
Religion Is For Sheep And Sheep Get Slaughtered
online hub for this least-selling author
My Journey Of Learning English
Tranquil notions, melange of sterile musings & a pinch of salt
Inspiring women in business, health, and lifestyle
Arist Writer Creator
Works of pain, guilt, pleasure and fantasy
French people, places and food in Brooklyn
Her bugün dünün aynısı...
Deals in music production, videography, graphics and designs
A PEEP INTO MY LIFESTYLE
Professional Book Editor- Book Reviewer
Find new stuff
Live Life An Extra Mile!
Home of Micropoetry, Literature, art and philosophy.
I masturbate my thoughts here.. Seriously..
Religion Is A Crutch For The Weak
Freely Seeking Truth After Religion
Modern Hippie Bohemian Fashion - ENJOY FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON YOUR FIRST ORDER AND WON FREE GIFT
Lifestyle,beauty, restaurant, food, fitness, jobs, shopping, Ideas and news, travel, photography,news,daily updates,celebrities lifestyle,latest trends.
A happy place to cheerup your soul and embrace your life.
#Pra fazer bons negócios # #homens #mulher de 18a60 #mora no Brasil,#Portugal,#Angola #Argentina
Never give up
Vivir con amor
A healthy lifestyle blog that brings you the best, most trusted resources created by real experts to help you achieve the best version of yourself