(with pineapple, cucumber and charbroiled chicken)
1/3 cup (80ml) pineapple juice 1 tablespoon brown sugar 1 tablespoon soy sauce 500g Chicken Thigh Fillets, chopped 1 small pineapple, peeled, thinly sliced crossways 200g pkt 4 Leaf Salad 250g cherry tomatoes, halved 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks 1 small red onion, thinly sliced 1 Cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
1. Combine the pineapple juice, sugar and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 mins to develop the flavours. Thread the chicken pieces onto 4 metal skewers. Reserve the marinade.
2. Heat a barbecue grill or char grill on medium-high. Cook the chicken skewers for 3-4 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
3. Meanwhile, cook pineapple on grill for 2 mins each side or until lightly charred.
4. While the pineapple is cooking, place the reserved marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook for 3 mins or until mixture thickens slightly. Set aside to cool.
5. Arrange salad leaves, tomato, carrot, onion, cucumber, pineapple and chicken skewers on a large serving plate. Pour over marinade in the pan. Season.
In addition to fruits, spices, resins, leaves, gums, balsams, and grasses, flowers are often essential because it’s difficult to make perfume without floral essences. High-end luxury brands, such as Chanel, for instance, own their own flower fields to make sure they have enough product for their perfumes. And we will focus on Chanel perfume in this blog post.
METHOD: Extraction of oils, Blending of oils, Aging process
“There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, there is a rapture on the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the sea and music in its roar. I love not man less, but nature more” -Lord Byron
“Going to the mountains is going home”
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty”– Maya Angelou
A base of homemade ranch dressing is flavored with fresh jalapeños, cilantro, and tomatillo salsa in this Creamy Jalapeño Dip,
•2 fresh jalapeños, •1/3 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves •1/2 cup good-quality mayonnaise •1/2 cup sour cream •1/2 cup buttermilk •1/3 cup tomatillo salsa •1/2 teaspoon garlic powder •1/4 teaspoon onion powder •1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste •Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Once you gather your ingredients, simply give everything a good puree in the old blender or food processor, and voilà, silky, flavorful Creamy Jalapeño Dip/Dressing!
You can add this delicious dressing on top of enchiladas
…or dip these delectable French fries in it!
…And on top or in some scrumptious mini shrimp tacos!