Excellent when we are intelligent enough to have a thought, express it, and be ready to be contradicted. Listen, analyze it, and discuss it. You will be surprised by all the knowledge you will get from this.
Thought of the Day: I am Intelligent….and Disorganized!
Are you a disorganized person? Good news: you are intelligent! Well, that is what a scientific study tells us, known us Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking (TTCT) conducted by the University of Georgia.
Please, have in mind that “being disorganized” does not mean having your house, room, or office upside down, lol.
Since I was a child I had to deal with disorganization problems. I made myself do things in an organized manner, but it was and still is a constant fight; but now I have found a magnificent and important reason to explain the way I behave, and it is simple: I am intelligent.
However, I don’t think that people who are well-organized are NOT intelligent, au contraire. I am just happy to have found 9 reasons to excuse my disorganization traits…and I have them all!
WHAT BEING DISORGANIZED MEAN FROM THE INTELLIGENT POINT OF VIEW:
1. They Are Extraordinarily Creative.
2. They Have Difficulty Maintaining Focus On Things That Bore Them.
3. They Are “Addicted To Insight”.
4. They Have A Wide Variety Of Interests.
5. They Tend To Lose Track Of Time.
6. They Are Visionaries Who Often Score In The Gifted Range On Verbal IQ Tests.
7. They May Appear To Be “Geeks” Or “Know-It-Alls” To Others.
8. They Develop Strong Attachments To Often Unrelated Things And People.
9. They Want To Be Around High-Energy People.
Saturday Night For The Freethinker: Just Some Freethinking Thoughts
After a wonderful Saturday with the family, a relaxing Freethinking Night, why not?
ABOUT THE AFTER LIFE — Harry Houdini
ABOUT RELIGION — Richard Dawkins
Saturday Night For The Free Thinker: 4 Signs You Are Born A Free Thinker – Part 1
- Free-thinkers are confident, logical and intelligent, compassionate and loving too. Intelligent Thinking: You overcome thinking errors and become the best version of yourself.
2. YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF
3. YOU WANT TO EVOLVE AND BE BETTER EVERYDAY
4. YOU QUESTION ALL KINDS OF AUTHORITY
Saturday Night For The Free Thinker: Carl Sagan (Part 1) Questioning Religion
I love Carl Sagan scientific life. He was a scientist who, despite his passing on December 20, 1996 keeps on educating us with his intellectual abilities and philosophical analysis on life.
Books, articles, journals signed by several Nobel Prize winners, conferences about science, astrophysics, astronomy, philosophy and more.
Carl Sagan was a passionate advocate of scientific and critical thinking.
“The major religions on the Earth contradict each other left and right. You can’t all be correct. And what if all of you are wrong? It’s a possibility, you know. You must care about the truth, right? Well, the way to winnow through all the differing contentions is to be skeptical. I’m not any more skeptical about your religious beliefs than I am about every new scientific idea I hear about. But in my line of work, they’re called hypotheses, not inspiration and not revelation.” —— Carl Sagan