- 2 x 1-1.25kg racks of meaty free-range British pork ribs
For the marmalade glaze
- 225g marmalade
- 3 fat garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 3 tbsp orange or lemon juice
- ¾ tsp each salt and black pepper
01. Heat the oven to 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5. Lay the rib racks in an oiled, foil-lined roasting tin (or 2 small tins) and roast for 60 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, mix together all the ingredients for the marmalade glaze.
02. When the ribs are cooked, pour any fatty juices away from the tin(s). Brush one side of the ribs generously with the glaze and return them to the oven for 10 minutes. Turn, brush with more glaze and cook for 10 minutes more, then brush all over with the glaze, turn again and cook for 10 minutes two more times until the ribs are sticky, brown, and tender.
03. Brush the ribs with the leftover glaze. Cover with foil and leave somewhere warm to rest for 5-10 minutes. To serve, slice between the bones to separate the ribs and pile onto a board or warm serving dish.