Yes, we are born, aren’t we? Grow up a few months and then, 365 days later: BAM! Parents and grandparents decide to celebrate your first birthday on this earth, “a special day” they call it, a day none of us remember!
Needless to say: years go by, suddenly you are 7 and you want some presents for your birthday: mainly toys. When you are 16 things change, now you want to spend it with your friends, have a teenage party. Two or three years go by, now you are 18 or 19 and you want to celebrate your birthday with your sweetheart.
If everything goes fine in your life and you are “lucky” enough to grow older, the twenties, thirties, forties….fifties anyone?! Then what? How do you really want to celebrate your birthday?
Ha Long Bay is situated in north Vietnam round a 120-kilometer long coastline and is literally translated as “Bay of Descending Dragons”.
The bay is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Vietnam and features thousands of islands, each topped with thick jungle vegetation, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars.
Several of the islands are hollow, with enormous caves, other islands include lakes, and some support floating villages of fishermen.
A wonderful fun day in these clear waters of the Ha Long Bay
“Nothing is quite beautiful alone: nothing but is beautiful in the whole. A single object is only so far beautiful as it suggests this universal grace.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
FAMILY OF LIONS IN BEAUTIFUL AUSTRALIA
BEAUTIFUL SWIMMING POOLS
It is so nice and refreshing to have a pool in your house as in the summer you can just chill and enjoy the coolness of the water.
Putting a trampoline at one end of the pool is so much fun! My grandchildren enjoy jumping in the pool, and so do I!
It is important to surround the pool with a lot of plants to give it a natural look. Your plants will also stay fresh for long as they are near water.
SUICIDE ATTEMPTS AND SUICIDE DEATH
Suicide can be preventable from infancy. Having caring parents and relatives who really love their children and look out for them, creating an optimal and loving environment for their healthy and happy growth.
When a friend, a child, a patient, anybody tells us that “I don’t want to live anymore”, or that “I am going to kill myself tonight or tomorrow”, we have the responsibility as human beings to believe him/her and help in any way possible and as soon as possible.
However, this almost seems like a difficult dream in the world we live in. But it is not impossible, we have to have hope, always, and have love, for ourselves, our children, our family, and friends.
I am wishing my family, friends, WordPress bloggers, followers, contacts around the world, a very Happy New Year 2022, full of love, prosperity, happiness, strength, and perfect health. May all your wishes be fulfilled this year and the rest of your life!
- 1. I hate it that original Claymation Christmas stories have gone out of fashion!
- 2. I hate it that I can only find the best candy cane ONLY this time of the year.
- 3. People calling Xmas decorations “decs”. Nearly as bad as writing “Xmas”
- 4. I dislike it that we as a family cannot get-together in these holidays.
- 5. Struggling to find the perfect gift for everyone…especially for those who I call the “Perfect Gift People”
- 6. I definitely do not like it that my cats and kitties destroy my tree and tree ornaments EVERY YEAR! (he he… secretely, I LOVE IT!)
- 7. I dislike it that Santa Clause come home only around Christmas Eve. He should work more often, spreading the jolly feeling through out the year!
- 8. I don’t like it that I can only put my snow globes on display one time a year. I mean, I could have them all year round but it’d ruin the magic, huh?
- 9. Since I am a bit impatient, I don’t enjoy wrapping Christmas gifts. It can take a lot of time (lack of practice lol)
- 10. Where do you stand on egg nog: do you love it or hate it?
I hate it. I prefer the Mexican version of it. It is called ROMPOPE and it is delicious!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my patients, my website subscribers, contacts, and followers all over the digital world. 🎄🎋🎇🎍🎄🎁
You are a blessing in my life and I wish you and your loved ones a jolly time full of love and perfect health.